Traveling to Orlando with family, but don’t know yet the best attractions for your toddler? Here we give you the best tips to make your trip great for all family!
The Walt Disney World is reference when we talk about fascinates kids and a few activities toddlers like most are:
- Meet characters through the park or have a meal at a Character Dining
- Fly with Aladdin at The Magic Carpets of Aladdin or with Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enjoy a stand-up show at the Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
SeaWorld is an incredible option for toddlers that love nature contact. It’s possible watch newborn dolphin and its mothers at the Dolphin Nursery, play with stingrays at the Stingray Lagoon or take a ride at the Sea Carousel. In 2019 there are a few news coming to the park: the Sesamo Street arrives at SeaWorld!
Universal Studios doesn’t forget about the toddlers either and brings attractions like Barney’s Backyard and the mini park Curious George Goes to Towm. You can also meet The Grinch and The Cat in The Hat.
If your thing is do activities out of theme park circuit, there are two must do attractions: Crayola Experience and Sealife Orlando Aquarium.
- Crayola Experience: located at Florida Mall, the attraction focus is, definitely, creativity. At the Toddler Town is possible let the imagination fly away and make a one-of-a-kind crayon to take home!
- Sealife: located at the ICON Orlando 360 (have you already checked our post about the complex?), the attraction offers the possibility to have views from under the sea from an underwater tunnel (you will feel like you were at the ocean!). This is, definitely, an attraction that will enchant your kids.
This is just a little list with a few of the many attractions made for the toddlers that you can find at Orlando, but there is many more!
Tell us: did you already know any of the attractions above? Which one do you want to visit?